VIP Protocol Service
Securex provides on an ad-hoc basis the services of Close Proximity Officers and VIP Protocol Services. The need for this services arose from the political turmoil in the country and foreign MNCs were nervous about the movement of their CEOs and personnel and Foreign Investors were apprehensive about coming to Bangladesh. Securex formulated the processes required for this service and launched it with temporary assignment with Walmart Inc. & Cameron Inc. In the event, we are now in negotiations with several American companies as well as MNCs in Bangladesh for this services . It must be mentioned that this service is provided with unarmed personnel abiding by the existing laws of the land which doesn’t allow the use of firearms by security personnel.
The basic duties of the CPO and VIP protocol officers are as follows :-
- 1. 1. Securex Protocol Officers will book hotels (if required)
- 2. 2. Securex Protocol Officers will receive guests from the Airport Arrival foyer and escort guests to the car.
- 3. 3. Securex will be using Europcar / Hertz vehicles and escort the guest to the hotel.
- 4. 4. Securex protocol officer will get advanced briefing on road/street conditions from Securex Control room ensuring top security for the guest.
- 5. 5. Security threats are analyzed and mitigation plans put in place to ensure the smooth movement of the VIP. Liaison with law enforcing & Intelligence agencies make up for a strong security plan and we implement this with capable officers recruited from SSF, RAB, Armed Forces and Police to do the job.
- 6. 6. Securex Protocol officer will help arrange appointments for the guests and offer secretarial services if required.
- 7. 7. Securex Protocol will accompany guests to their meetings and other appointments during the guests stay.
- 8. 8. The guest will be protected with accidental death insurance while in the country.